Church facilities are cleaned and disinfected before and after each service with CDC approved cleaners. This includes but is not limited to: chairs, doors, door knobs, light switches, restrooms, etc. All trash is taken out from the sanctuary and restrooms before and after each service.
Prior to entering church, it is required that you check in with our greeters. You can expect the following:
1. Temperature check with a non-contact thermometer.
2. COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
1. Have you traveled to the mainland or internationally in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19?
3. Have you been sick in the past 14 days?
Restroom use is limited to 1-2 persons at a time. A restroom attendant will disinfect the stall, toilet, sink, faucet, etc. after each use.
Communion and post-service refreshments are suspended until further notice.
You may drop off your tithes and offerings in the offering plates in the foyer AFTER service. For contactless giving, you can give via PushPay, on the church website, or just mail in your check to Excel Church, 95-801 Kipapa Drive, Mililani, HI 96789.